- Posted: over a month ago
The Network Engineer will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support for both maintenance, trouble shooting, and participation in network implementations. The position provides exposure to a wide range of technologies and offers many challenging opportunities.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot various desktop/server software applications and hardware solutions
- Troubleshoot clients application and network issues
- Handle service desk ticket escalations
- Network switch configuration
- Support implementation of technology solutions within the systems engineering and network environment
- Support VDI, Nutanix, Linux and MS Windows environment
- Create IP addressing schemes for devices in a specific network; read and understand router configurations
- Create basic router configurations; understand routing tables, ARP tables, trace routes, and other debug tools; understand concepts behind TCP/IP, VLAN and IPSEC
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.