Latitude, Inc. Stevensville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- 3D AutoCADD exp
- Solidworks exp
- Huge Plus UV exp
- Perform mechanical component design with a focus on integrated electronic assemblies.
- Perform thermal analysis of assemblies including electronics.
- Lead the mechanical design and analysis of systems for ground, air, and space platforms.
- Apply basic principles, theories, concepts within the mechanical engineering field and working knowledge of related disciplines.
- Contribute to all aspects of the engineering process, from design through field testing to product development.
- Document designs and analysis in reports and presentations.
- Provide technical and professional guidance to junior engineers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Wide-breadth of experience in mechanical design, from design through analysis to fabrication and integration.
- Understanding of design for manufacture and design for assembly (DFM / DFA).
- Familiarity with airborne and space-borne applications preferred.
- Experience with SolidWorks or ANSYS preferred.
- Experience with GD&T preferred.
- Experience with configuration management / version-control tools (PDM, Windchill, etc) preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a willingness to write technical documentation.
- Self-starter and able to manage personal workload to meet assigned deadlines.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.