Latitude, Inc. Arlington, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Design of mechanical HVACsystems for a variety of projects.
- Create plans, schematics, equipment selection, load calculations, systems narratives and specifications, system design and layout, field investigation and construction administration.
- Perform design work on CADD system/ Revit is a plus.
- Prepare due diligence and feasibility reports.
- Attend meetings with other consultants.
- Work in close contact with the entire design team.
- Provide engineering support for Senior engineering staff.
- Comply with group and company standards and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in in Mechanical discipline.
- 5+ plus years relevant experience in design HVAC systems
- Proficiency in the latest version of Autocad and Revit
- Must be an effective team player and be self-motivated.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.