- Posted: over a month ago
Salary: $95,000 -115,000/year
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and reviewing the procedures and equipment involved in the manufacturing process. Their duties include researching automation techniques, testing new systems for efficiency and planning factory layouts to optimize production.
Core Accountabilities and Essential Functions
- Evaluate quality control processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Analyze production processes, schedules, methods, and other data and then provide management with reports to enable management to better understand current and future requirements needed for the manufacturing process.
- Ensure that the manufacturing processes are in compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Review and calculate labor, material, and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirements to assist in decision making.
- Analyze and plan workflow, equipment replacement, and space requirements to improve manufacturing capacity.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair services and make sure that manufacturer’s procedures and instructions are followed in order to keep production equipment operational.
- Develop/maintain requirements and create complex rework, installation, and assembly manufacturing work orders based on engineering design drawings.
Required Education and Experience
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university in manufacturing, industrial or mechanical engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering.
- Ability to work well in an integrated, fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- High level of accountability for their own work.
- Hands-on experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Proficiency with CAD, CAM, data analysis programs and related software.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical thinker with a high level of technical expertise.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?