Lead AV Technician
New Job Opportunity - Lead AV Tech
New job opportunity with a client based out of Washington, D.C. Looking to hire an experienced AV Tech with a few years of related work experience. We are trying to fill this role within the next 2 weeks.
Logistics of the Role:
- Contract to Hire
- On Site
Day to Day Activities:
- Inspect all conference rooms and meeting rooms to ensure the standard equipment assigned to specific locations is in good working order.
- In-room support, maintenance and troubleshooting of all AV equipment
- Routine maintenance conducted on all rooms - this includes basic inspections of key A/V components and identification of potential problems
- Preventative maintenance conducted monthly on all rooms - This includes throughout inspection, testing of all A/V components of a room.
- provide solutions to all A/V challenges, perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and work with A/V vendors when necessary.
- Would like at least two years of AV experience
- Experience with VTC technology
- This is a support position - no installation aspect
- Subject to background and drug checks
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
Powered by JazzHR
Latitude, Inc.Washington, DC
Arts and Entertainment
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.