Laboratory Technician (Immunodiagnostics)
- Posted: over a month ago
Lab Technician needed ASAP.
Please call us ASAP if interested.
• Perform lab work required to fulfill the experimental design for virus propagation, assay development, characterization of assay components, and optimization of assays as determined in collaboration with the respective project Principal Investigator in a BSL-2, BSL-3, and/or BSL-4 environment.
• Perform virus propagation, characterization, and evaluation of resulting materials for viability, inactivation, and/or utility in specific assays at the appropriate biological containment level.
• Perform antibody characterization using basic and novel methods such as ELISA, Western blot, surface plasma resonance, and others.
• Conduct evaluations and/or experiments at BSL-2, BSL-3 and BSL-4 as required by the experimental design and respective organisms.
• Perform immunodiagnostic assays for the detection of antigen and/or antibodies in a variety of formats (both basic and experimental) on a variety of instruments (platforms).
• Execute experiments IAW applicable regulations and guidelines for a quality management system such as ISO Guide 34 or the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Program (CLIP)
• Support generation of all associative documentation for supply and equipment acquisition as necessary to complete research objectives
• Protocols and data generated will be presented at weekly meetings and Scientific Conferences as circumstances require.
• Generate protocols for assay, assay validation, analysis of experimental data, and preparation of transition packages/technical reports to support the reporting requirements of the department, division, and/or funding sponsor.
• CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required in support of the diagnostic mission and/or presentation of scientific research.
• Hold and maintain BPRP status IAW the provisions in this contract and applicable regulations
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.