Jr. Web Developer (Must be US Citizen)
- Expired: February 24, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The JR Application Developer shall be responsible for forms and workflow design, development and testing. The Applications Developer shall design, develop, test, and deploy web-based forms using an industry specific forms platform and web applications. Additional responsibilities may include web development on special ancillary projects.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with direct client interactions
- Able to work well individually and/or part of a team
- Ability to telework 1-2 days per week
Required skills and experience include:
- Two (2) years' experience in software, web, or mobile development
- Familiarity with C#; .NET; Microsoft SQL; Adobe Acrobat Pro (including PDF Forms features)
The required experience listed above may be substituted with technical training if an Associate's degree or higher has been earned and one (1) year of experience in Adobe Acrobat and HTML and one (1) year of experience testing or quality assurance/configuration in the IT industry has been met.
Preferred skills and experience include:
- Experience with testing and/or quality assurance, and configuration management
- Web and forms design
- Accessibility standards
- Experience with a "low-code" development platforms (such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Livecycle, Pega, SharePoint, ServiceNow, Cerenade, Appian, or others)
- Experience working on-site in a government facility a plus
Must be a US Citizen
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
Get fresh Citizen Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.