Information System Security Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is looking for an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) who has a bachelor's degree in a related field and multiple years of experience. This is a 3-month contract position that is looking to pay up to $73/hr and requires someone with a Secret clearance. This position requires US citizenship and is looking to hire someone as soon as possible.
The ISSM will also ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- Serve as Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) for classified computers in DoD and Intelligence Community computing environments.
- Oversees day-to-day security posture and continuous monitoring of IS including security event log review and analysis.
- Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies. Provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
- Prepares and maintains Cyber/IT security
- Reviews and performs technical inspections to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses and ensure that all security features applied to a system are implemented and functional.
- Monitors and resolves Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to mitigate system vulnerabilities on assigned Information Systems.
- Support and maintain client asset management including inventory, updates, repairs, and replacements.
- Support backend client services including antivirus, user access, and network administration.
- Support client/server software applications in support of business processes. Trains end users as required on system changes.
- Collaborates with Cyber and IT team to support execution of application changes, ensuring compliance and quality standards are part of deployment.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have a current active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
NEED IAT LVL III Certs or higher
- Technical certification preferred: Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA A+, Net+
- 3-5 years of experience in a desk side support role serving end users.
- 3-5 years' experience supporting Windows 10 desktop operating systems.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?