IT Support Specialist
Charles Town, WV
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Charles Town, WV (Hybrid Role)
In the role of IT Support Specialist, we'll count on you to:
- Apply technology to address business needs and constraints
- Assist staff to achieve efficient and effective use of computing technology and maximize utilization of computer resources
- Combine a breadth of IT technical expertise with an overriding concern and urgency for excellent customer service
- Participate in enterprise-wide IT projects and initiatives
- Diagnose system hardware, software, and operator problems
- Provide advanced troubleshooting on complicated IT issues
- Provide support for software applications
- Provide desk side training upon request for enterprise applications
- Request hardware and software through the requisition system as directed by their supervisor
- Provide hardware support, printer and printing support
- Assist the IT Support team with the inventory management of desktops, laptops, printers, and other personal hardware assets
- Assist the IT Support team with software inventory where required
- Provide local office coordination and communication of technical support topics/issues of interest
- Understand client business needs and effectively match client business needs to technology solutions to implement desired solutions
- Work with Systems Administrators in performing IT infrastructure processes and procedures assigned to the team.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Associate's degree in Computer Science/MIS-related area or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technical support of PC, networks and servers preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of personal computer and peripherals
- Experience in systems operations and maintenance
- Working knowledge of Windows 7/10/365 and Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent client service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCharles Town, WV
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?