IT Support Specialist / Jr. Network Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
- Performs diagnostics of network issues, provides Level 2 and 3support for service desk staff. Also is escalation point for regional IT Staff
- Updates and maintains network documentation, assigns ip addresses, saves device configurations.
- Configures network devices for new deployments per direction of senior staff, configures replacement network devices from backup configuration files.
- Assists with the administration and maintenance of IP based telephony systems, such as provisioning handsets, setting up extensions, supporting user requests.
- Assists in supporting network servers and internal corporate servers. 6. assists in user desktop issues, helps with computer software installation, solves email access and routing issues, assists with desktop backup and archiving
for day to day operational tasks such as proactive maintenance, management, monitoring performance, incident and problem management, security, and backup and recovery across the network infrastructure Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience working in an IT support function
- Extensive experience with Windows and mobile technologies
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office and Exchange/Outlook
- Computer imaging
- Technical writing, knowledge management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Remote desktop connections, Antivirus support, Backup and recovery, and Desktop performance monitoring and optimization
- Work with the following operating systems:
- Microsoft operating systems:
- Apple iOS, Android
- Meraki Networking products
- Microsoft Exchange online
- Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Video conferencing technologies, Polycom, Lifesize, Microsoft Teams
- Audio conferencing technologies
- Video/audio streaming
- Remote and/or collaborative web technologies
- TCP/IP networking
- Active Directory
- Wireless technologies
- VPN technologies
- PC, mobile, and network security
- Zoom phone
- Printing technologies
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?