IT Support Specialist (Secret Clearance)
- Posted: over a month ago
The IT Support Specialist in support of the U.S. Navy is responsible for applying a broad base of IT knowledge and subject matter expertise to identify, recommend and properly apply solutions, implement products, and deploy baseline services. In addition, the position will perform Tier I and II problem resolutions services combining their expertise with the latest technology available to proactively avoid issues and restore degraded IT systems quickly and effectively.
Salary: $115,000 - 135,000/year
This position requires an active secret clearance.
- Support customer facing troubleshooting activities and problem escalation, via in-person and some remote support.
- Provide support to all IT operations and customer requests
- Support Onboarding process for organization to include submitting seating requests, deploying laptops and peripherals, and configuring accounts
- Submit requests, SAARs, and Interact with NMCI Activity Customer Technical Representatives (ACTR) for the organization
- Support VTC and Teams meetings for the organization
- Support Mobility ordering, deploying, and troubleshooting requests from the organization
- Operate in fast paced environment and responding to various Ad hoc IT support requests.
- Provide effective technical solution to complex problems to include Tier I trouble shooting of ServiceNow incidents or problems when requested.
- Provide emerging communications and information technology engineering support and technical solutions to improve overall service delivery to include customer support, proactive system support etc.
- Support the customer’s efforts to share and distribute information by electronic means.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years equivalent experience
- Customer facing support experience
- Strong communication skills
- Positive customer service attitude and professional phone etiquette
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Secret Clearance
- Customer support experience in enterprise user service and help desk incident management within the DoD or Navy
- Experience and knowledge working with NMCI
- Customer support experience/knowledge working in Service Now, PKI & CAC Cards, MS Windows, MS Office 365, Pulse Secure, CITRIX, and MS Exchange.
- Customer Support experience/knowledge working with Telecommunications platforms: Avaya Communications Services, Cisco, Voice over IP, Blackberry, Apple iPad, SMEPED, Mobile Devices iPhone or IOS devices and vendors
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?