Latitude, Inc. Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
This position offers 2-3 days/week remote. Salary range is open!
We are a growing Federal IT Contractor and on the move! We are succeeding as a team, and now we need a top-notch IT organization to strengthen it. If you are an experienced IT manager excited to create and lead our IT organization, this role might be right for you.
- Participate in conducting gap analyses, security and risk assessments
- Design and implement a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to attain target security profile based on determined gaps with focus on a list of prioritized action plan developed to address the gaps.
- Establish and manage a continuous compliance and audit process.
- Define and manage the organizations implementation of the NIST CSF framework.
- Lead security awareness trainings with support from IT members.
- Support building life cycle processes into existing and potential technologies with a focus on compliance, auditing and security risks.
- Support documentation process of the IT environment across the organization's technology landscape.
- Perform Information Security assessments, compliance gap analysis, risk assessments and develop policies and procedures with respect to organization needs.
- Lead strategy and deliverables based on security audits and risk assessments.
- Measure progress towards framework alignment through status updates and reporting on technical challenges and key timelines.
- Document processes and implementations across the plethora of environments and systems managed by the IT team.
- Willing to help with technical issues and must be hands on
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 5+ years IT management experience
- Experience with NIST, CIS, CMMC, ISO 27001/2, GRC frameworks and their implementation process.
- Broad technical background in Cyber Security, Cloud technologies, and Infrastructure
- Problem-solving skills.
- Technical and organized attitude.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with culturally diverse staff across departments and country.
- You have been in a lead role within an IT organization, working cross-functionally with other leaders in the company
- Experience with implementing security compliance standards for IT systems such as ISO27000, CMMC, etc.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.