Growing government contractor looking to hire a Graphic Artist to their team.
* Creating brand and visual identity systems
* Preparing layouts, drawings, and other graphic products in compliance with established design standards
* Creating charts and figures for scientific or technical publications
* Creating exhibits displays, Infographics and other environmental graphics
* Maintaining work flow in accordance with project schedule and milestones
** Experience producing e-newsletters and print and web publications.
* Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
* 5-8 years experience in formal design environment
* Strong skills in Creative Suites 6 should be Adobe Creative Cloud 2018, with emphasis in InDesign, Photoshop , Illustrator, Acrobat, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of printing, prepress, color separation and Press PDF output and digital output
* Preflight and packaging of files
* Working knowledge in creating and using Adobe InDesign style sheets for publication production (e.g., paragraph/character styles, headings and levels, place holders and alternative text)
* Proficiency in production art with design in a PC based environment
* Excellent communication skills and ability to offer input and feedback to clients and team members
* Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize workload.
* Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat 2017- 508 remediation
* Adobe Bridge CC, MS Word
* Microsoft Excel, Dreamweaver CC
* Illustration and animation a plus
* Knowledge of 508 compliance
* Prior experience in a contractor environment
Powered by JazzHR