Food Service Technician -(91)
Latitude, Inc. Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- adjusting, aligning, assembling, calibrating, inspecting, lubrication and testing of commercial food prep equipment
- electrical/mechanical and electronics troubleshooting
- will work out solutions in the best interest of the customer
- will be responsible for vehicle inventory and appearance
- will need to satisfactorily complete company schools and audio/video field training
Candidate will comply with all applicable service policies and procedures, maintain frequent contact with the office to receive service assignments and review service problems with advisor, or manager. Must be available for overtime and on-call schedule.
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Excellent mechanical/electrical/electronic aptitude.
- Meet one of the following:
- Accredited HS Diploma/GED and 2-4 years similar electrical and mechanical experience or
- 3-6+ years of Food Equipment Service experience or
- 6 years or more of similar electrical and mechanical experience
- to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- driver's license with acceptable driving record and able to drive multiple hours per day
- to travel and attend training schools
- Skills: Microsoft Office products Excel, Word, Outlook
- verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- organized, accountable and self-motivated
Excellent customer service skills
Powered by JazzHR
FoodView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.