- Oversee the planning, direction, coordination and execution of various management and administrative support services.
- Serve as the primary advisor on administrative functions and keep abreast of new policies, procedures, regulations and directives.
- Coordinate executive-level meetings and teleconferences
- Manage the Directors schedule
- Ensure proper reception and escorting of visitors, ensuring the proper security procedures are followed.
This position requires an Active Secret Clearance.