Estimator (Substation experience)
Latitude, Inc. White Plains, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Prepare cost estimates for work on projects performed direct hire
- Direct interface with clients and engineers
- 3+ years of high-voltage electrical estimating experience up through and including 500kv facilities desired
- Must be familiar with materials and equipment take-off
- Able to perform conceptual estimates based on specifications and 30% design packages
- Prefer familiarity with renewable installations (solar, wind, geothermal)
- Ability to utilize computers and software
- Preferred experience with working Sage Timberline Estimating
- Additional computer skills such as Excel, MS Projects, Word, and On-Screen Takeoff desired
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle and feel; and reach with hands and arms.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is performed in outside weather conditions.
- Detail Oriented
- Solid work ethic
- Must be able to follow Company safety rules and all other Company policies
Powered by JazzHR
AddressWhite Plains, NC
ConstructionView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.