- Posted: over a month ago
We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?