Electrical Engineer - Building Systems
- Posted: over a month ago
Salary: $100,000 - 125,000/year
Due to growth and expansion, we are seeking an Electrical Engineer to work on exciting building construction projects across the country! You can contribute to power, systems, and lighting design for buildings in a variety of markets. You will enjoy designing building electrical systems within an integrated team of architects and engineers while assuming a leadership role on a variety of the region’s most exciting and high-profile projects.
- You will become the electrical Team Lead for a national architecture and engineering firm
- A broad portfolio of project types equates to stability and drastically eliminates risk of layoff
- Electrical engineering (power, lighting, systems, and low voltage) for the built environment including healthcare, education, civic, retail, manufacturing and more
- Participate in the full project lifecycle from design through construction
- Leadership role with tremendous growth potential
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) required
- 4+ years of experience with power, systems, and lighting for commercial building projects
- Experience leading engineering design for electrical building services and power distribution from concept to completion
- Knowledge of applicable codes
- Basic proficiency with Revit software
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?