- Posted: over a month ago
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Any combination of the mentioned skillset – Python, Apache Spark, Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell, shell scripting, .Net, Java
- Certification AWS – Associate level or above is mandatory.
- Building and managing CI/CD pipeline using AWS / Open Source or Other proprietary tools
- Hands on experience with source control tools like Github, Codecommit
- Hands on experience with Continuous integration tool like Jenkins
- Good understanding and hands-on design and development of JAVA or .Net applications (or modules of large applications)
- Understanding of agile, Devops methodologies
- Played Technical development role involving key activities
- Strong database / SQL scripting knowledge and experience
- Strong debugging skills of logs, scripts etc. Knowledge on IAM and Life Cycle Management, Compliance enforcement, etc. is an advantage
- Strong understanding of public cloud technologies
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 7+ of IT experience which spans across,
- 3+ yrs. of hands on experience in any one of the below mentioned areas
- .NET stack development and support
- Databases – MS-SQL
- Middleware Systems – IIB
- 2+ yrs. of direct experience in build, support of AWS cloud environment
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?