Latitude, Inc. Rockville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
This individual will operate as part of a desktop publishing team, responsible for supporting compliant, compelling, competitive, high-quality winning proposals from conception to completion. The Desktop Publisher will partner with both proposal and delivery teams to create branded, customer-focused, and compliant response documents and deliverables.
This individual is required to have a broad knowledge of the business development process, a deep understanding of industry best practices, and expertise in multiple software packages in order to engineer a large volume of high quality proposals consistently and accurately.
- Manages lifecycle proposal production functions in support of CGI Federal competitive opportunities
- Translates solicitation requirements in order to create and format proposal documents
- Enforces version control mechanisms
- Works closely with proposal teams to accurately determine personal level of effort based on requirements and to reasonably enforce established deadlines
- Monitors proposal schedules to maintain adequate supply levels of standard materials to accommodate multiple proposals in multiple stages of development
- Disposes of secure materials, as appropriate
- Converts and consolidates multiple inputs and file formats into concise, compliant final deliverables
- Proofreads and performs quality checks on writing and formatting within documents
- Performs printing, binding, conversion, and packaging of all final production materials, including documents, binders, labels, receipts, tabs, and electronic media
- Provides cross-functional proposal coordination, editing, or graphics support as needed
- Actively pursues continuous improvement activities and industry best practices to increase individual skills and overall contributions to the FPG organization
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelors degree plus at least 3 years of directly related experience in a proposal production environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in multiple software package including Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional documentation and design standards
- Knowledge of the proposal development lifecycle
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.