Customer Service Representative/ Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Fully on-site position in Owings Mills, MD.
Salary & Benefits: 40k, 401K, healthcare, and PTO
Must be vaccinated
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with critical thinking and problem solving skills to assist in dealing with customer relations and to provide support for the sales staff.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar job function
- Energetic and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Manages sales person’s accounts receivables, accounts payable, and inventory
- Must be reliable and able to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Functions as an internal resource to the customer and our salespeople
- Identify and resolve customer inquiries using critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Responsible for day-to-day customer questions, requests & service needs
- Enters orders, tracks delivery and provides supporting documentation
- Answers phones and maintain professional telephone etiquette.
- Performs general office duties (clerical)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task in fast paced environment
- Able to exercise discretion when working with sensitive and confidential information
- Able to complete paperwork, reports, and other documentation in a legible, organized, and timely manner
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and complete work within established deadlines
- Experience with Sage 100 is a plus, but not required.
- Accounting experience, including inventory management and Microsoft Office experience is required
If interested in the position, please attach a Word or PDF file of your resume.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressOwings Mills, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.