Clinical Research Coordinator (Full time and Part time openings)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Clinical Research Coordinator (“CRC”) will support the Clinical team in their efforts to achieve daily and overall company goals. Work as an integral member of our Research Site staff, maintaining the day-to-day relationship with patients and assisting in developing the ARS network. This includes planning, coordinating, and, as appropriate, the execution of clinical studies according to the protocol, contracted scope of work, sponsor, CRO, and ARS SOP’s and any relevant guidelines regulations.Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Work directly at the patient\subject interface at the research site to deliver high-quality patient data according to local regulations, agreed scope of work, and as required by the protocol.
- Attend and participate in an investigator meeting, monitoring visits, audits, seminars, and other regions on national meetings.
- Assist with pre-screening, screening, and enrollment of subject into assigned studies.
- Support subjects on trial to ensure a positive patient experience.
- Assist with the establishment of a recruitment and contingency plan for each study
- Perform function necessary for successful completion of all protocol required visits\procedures such as vital signs, phlebotomy, diagnostic tests, dispensing of the investigational product, scheduling, drug accountability\reconciliation, and organizational tasks, where appropriate and as delegated by the investigator, in accordance with local country requirements.
- Accurately complete source documents and case report forms in both paper and electronic format.
- Assist investigators with recording and reporting of adverse events and SAE as per local regulatory authority guidelines.
- Assist in the clinical, operational efforts of the team throughout the ARS clinical research unit and integrated site networks.
- Perform all training modules required by ARS SOP in a timely and effective matter.
- Source document completion and Data Entry
- Study and visit Preparedness & Monitor visit preparation
- Patient scheduling assistance and recruitment, as needed
- Accept direction and constructive criticism from supervisors and managers in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Licensed LPN, RN, Paramedic or equivalent or higher
- Phlebotomy Certification- Advantage
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology
- Sound knowledge of ICH\GCP and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while under pressure without supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Time-management skills and ability to multi-tasking between the different sites and studies.
- Strong interpersonal skills creating and maintaining a positive dialogue with sponsors/CROs, clients, and colleagues
- Work collaboratively and supports the efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff, and the broader health care community.
- Maintain confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytic skills
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.