Battery Process Engineer -(168)
- Posted: over a month ago
•Position: Battery Process Engineer
•Location: Stevensville, MD
•Type of Employment: Direct Hire
• Salary Range: $80-100K
• Citizenship: US Citizen or Green Card Holder
-This position is in their Battery Division
-NEED strong Mechanical/Chemical Engineering background
-experience troubleshooting & repairing lab equipment
-NEED experience w/ product development of R&D to commercialization
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with production managers to assess existing processes.
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
- Performing optimization tests.
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring upgrades systems.
Process Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Proven work experience as a process engineer.
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Ability to project manage.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.