- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a FULL TIME / DIRECT HIRE Administrative Assistant position with a client based out of Annapolis, MD 21401.
This is 100% onsite.
The compensation is $18 to -20 per hour PLUS benefits. The company offers a benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and long & short-term disability insurance. Additionally, we offer 401K with match, holidays, paid time off and continuing education reimbursement.
Job Duties: (The client is not looking for someone with all of these duties below. Mainly looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience in an Administrative/Office Assistant position)
- Backup to receptionist
- Communicate with electrician, plumber, HVAC, locksmith, etc. (office management)
- Continuing education/membership and certification renewal for owners and project managers
- Coordinate meetings/conference calls/reviews/interviews, travel (hotel, airfare, etc.)
- Create IT tickets and follow-up until completion
- Help project managers with proposals and bid packages
- Monitor field crew GPS
- New/leaving employee coordination
- Order clothing for crew members, entire office and clients
- Order/coordinate job site signs and magazine advertising
- Organize and update employee and company resume information
- Plan lunches, Christmas, picnic, office events, gifts, sending flowers, etc.
- RSVP and send payment for events and donations
- Manager help wanted ads
- Update workload reports and type documents
- Maintain website, aerial photography/Facebook/LinkedIn
- Work with recruiters and schedule interviews
If qualified and interested, please apply with your updated resume (Word or PDF version).
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.