Administrative Assistant / Front Desk Professional
- Posted: over a month ago
Receptionists spend most of their time answering phone calls. However, a Receptionist may also be responsible for:
- Making appointments for all staff or for specific employees, such as executives
- Scanning, Making Copies, Kitchen up keep General Administrative Duties.
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct office
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
Powered by JazzHR
TourismView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.