Latitude, Inc. Fairfax, VA
Expired: May 26, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
- 5 month contract to direct hire
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Requirements: Accounts Receivable, QuickBooks and invoicing
- Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Making journal or ledger entries.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets.
- Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid and debts are collected.
- Implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls.
- Staying current on the company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and policies.
Latitude, Inc.Fairfax, VA
Finance and InsuranceView All Latitude, Inc. Jobs
Get fresh Accounting Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.