*AGENCIES/STAFFING GROUPS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED*
The Construction manager oversees and leads a range of building projects from beginning to end. They are responsible for setting and keeping schedules, monitoring finances, and payroll. The Construction manager also helps to ensure that the workplace is free of safety hazards, and deal with the various working relationships that exist on a job site.
- Responsible for managing the project through coordination to meet the project goals and objectives.
- Attends meeting in order to continue a winning strategy
- Provides daily reporting, scheduling, tracks project progress, and creates project documentation.
- Provided contractor feedback, monitors productivity, and ensures project adherence to utility prints/standards.
- Manages materials and supplies, communicates needs for any fabrication as needed
- Ensures budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials and equipment aren’t exceeded
- Check blueprints & designs and identify any changes in scope.
- Monitor jobs to ensure quality and proper compliance with company standards
- Interview and hire new field personnel
- Ensures strict compliance to OSHA regulations for workplace safety are adhered to by all company employees
- Proven working experience in construction/roofing management; 5+ years
- Advanced knowledge of construction/roofing management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, outlook and construction-related software
- Leadership, Management and Human Resource management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills