Primary Role: THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE PERSON TO BE BASED IN MASSACHUSETTS. Responsible for the efficient and profitable sales of the company’s swimming pool components and pool accessories, inclusive of a broad product line of fiberglass pools, pool kits, liners, steps, safety covers and auto covers and services in the region, coupled with consistently maximizing and increasing market share through existing dealers and new dealer base acquisition. If you are interested we are expanding our professional sales team in other geographical markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage existing accounts; aggressively solicit new accounts
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Develop the sales forecast for the territory
- Educate dealers on the use, sales, and installation of our products and services at times.
- Develop personal contacts with all major accounts, distribution channels & manage relationships.
- Execute, communicate and coordinate all sales programs for the territory
- Ability to roll out, monitor and report results on sales programs & results to management on a weekly basis
- Manager sales territory to achieve monthly business objectives while driving sales growth
- Participate in trade organizations and trade shows as requested by management (company and dealer shows)
- Other duties as assigned
· Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred or the equivalent working knowledge and experience in the business will be considered
· 5-7 years of experience in sales or territory management
· Strong computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and verbal skills, coupled with strong interpersonal, customer relations, service and negotiating skills required. Ability to give meaningful presentations
· Strong time management and territory planning skills required, coupled with experience working well independently while being accountable to a larger team
· Ability to work under pressure and remain an effective representative of the Company
· Able to travel up to 75% or 100 nights a year