Latham Pool Products – the largest manufacturer of inground pools and components – is hiring temporary Customer Service Rep positions!
Pool season is upon us and now more than ever, consumers are considering a new pool or enhancing their current one to enjoy the comfort of their backyards. We have exciting Summer Temporary Customer Service job opportunities for you to enable consumers to plunge, splash, swim, refresh, play and relax in the safety of their backyard living space!
Full-time temporary positions are available. Must be flexible to telecommute and work in the Latham, NY office as needed.
Customer Service/Order Entry Representatives handle customer orders, telephone, and /or email contacts with distributors, dealers/customers, consumers and Latham’s Regional Sales Managers to support customer needs in quoting/placing orders, design/technical support and/or resolving concerns. The CSR/OE will also promote all Latham products, brands, programs and services and share information obtained from Latham’s dealers and consumers with management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Respond to customer inquiries either via telephone, email or live chat
2. Enter custom and stock orders into the order system
3. Assist Latham dealers/customers and consumers with information on all Latham products and brands
4. Ensure timely response regarding claims, remakes, order information or other information relating to order entry and technical support/design to resolve the inquiry
5. Exhibit and understand Latham’s quality goals and standards
6. Exhibit a willingness to reach target goals for performance and production
7. Exhibit professional and courteous demeanor, technical accuracy and conformance to company policies and practices
8. Recommend corrective services to address customer concerns
9. Obtain and apply knowledge of pricing structures and programs
10. Know the customers and understand their method of doing business in order to provide meaningful service
11. Work within the team as a resource and to ensure workflow procedures are carried out expeditiously. Suggest improvements to systems and procedures.
12. Other duties as assigned
· Minimum of Associates degree; Bachelors a plus
· Minimum 1-3 years of Customer Service experience
· Pool industry experience preferred; previous experience in manufacturing, distribution and/or design is a plus
· Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
· Exceptional customer service delivery skills: telephone, interpersonal communication, problem resolution
· Excellent multi-tasking, priority-setting, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Flexibility to work at home/remotely as deemed necessary