Candidates with previous experience with Fiberglass manufacturing encouraged to apply!
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Coordinator works as part of the larger Fiberglass Sales team to drive and enable sales success by managing the pipeline of business across a geographical area and collaborating with the NSD, BDM, and DSM. Focusing on nurturing and qualifying homeowner leads; assisting with new dealer onboarding and existing dealer needs; forecasting and pricing initiatives; planning and preparing for boot camps, meetings, trade shows, and all offsite and virtual programs; collaborating with customer service, warranty and operations to assure dealer satisfaction; partnering with Marketing to assist with branding and collateral rollouts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Inside Sales Coordinator works under the direction of the National Sales Director-Fiberglass (NSD) to drive FG pool growth and dealer loyalty to the Latham brand, ultimately to meet or exceed the sales and profit targets of the region.
The specific responsibilities of the position are as follows:
1. Nurturing and Qualifying Homeowner Leads
- Assist in the maintenance of dealer lead boundaries within Sales CRM system
- Educate and cultivate homeowner leads while maintaining the Latham Fiberglass brand
- Manage leads thru funnel moving from “soft leads” to “hot leads” and engaging Latham fiberglass dealers.
- Evaluate dealer conversion rates and provide consultation to low conversion rate dealers.
- Assist marketing in Return on Investment of programs thru lead flow metrics
2. Forecasting and Pricing Initiatives
- Provide assistance in forecasting BDM territories and identifying opportunities for growth in markets using market study data as well as local permit data
- Maintain systemic price discounts and evaluate customer profitability
- Attend Territory Planning sessions to develop the yearly sales forecast and provide market insight for long-term strategy.
- Monitor and track competitor activities and communicate changing market conditions to management.
- Pricing programs – works with Marketing to recommend and implement pricing at the dealer level
3. Deployment of Training, Education and Development
- Assists in logistics of New Dealer training sessions (Boot Camps)
- Coordinates Plant tours, in-house seminars, and delivery of off-site knowledge based programs to dealer network
- Sales Training – educates and assists dealers in “How to Sell Fiberglass pools”
- Assists in the development of training and educational programs and materials
4. Marketing Programs and Collateral
- Coordinate rollout and deployment of marketing materials including
- i. Dealer Brochures
- ii. Dealer Manuals
- iii. Regional / Stockyard Price Lists
- iv. Exterior Essentials including retail PoP materials
- v. Crystite color swatches
5. Other duties as needed
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma (or equivalent) and college degree in business, marketing or a related field with 3-5+ years of experience supporting and/or selling recreational products in pool, construction or a similar industry
- Technical aptitude is preferred as are strong computer, organizational and communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure and independently while being accountable to the sales team, other departments and Latham customers
- A proven track record of effective Business Development, Networking, Research, Territory/Project Management, Training and Motivation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Reading and Writing Sales Plans and Financial Reports.
- Exceptional communication and presentation/training skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, Mobile applications and online conferencing software.
- Travel may be required occasionally but is not an essential requirement.