Title: Senior Consultant/Director – Vaccine Product Lead
Position Reference: 20200009
Primary Duty Location: Cambridge, MA
Travel: Estimated to be 20%. Actual travel requirements are variable dependent on client requirements, employee primary location and are not a predetermined number of days per week or month. Note that travel is temporarily suspended as a result of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Consultant or above to support LBG’s Product Development Services offering to provide Project/Program Management for Vaccines primarily in the areas of global public health. Specifically, LBG has a requirement for a near-full time support Vaccine Project Manager to support a vaccine development program located in Cambridge, MA. A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university and 15 years of experience in the project management of vaccine development programs are required. CVs should detail experiences managing projects from preclinical/discovery through licensure.
Provide consulting services for LBG clients including, but not limited to:
- Lead project management and work closely with the client’s executive team to successfully plan and deliver of their vaccine development programs.
- Leading/assisting in the management of day-to-day aspects of project including regular meetings, minutes, and required contractual reporting to both internal and external customers.
- Lead and mentor a team of junior LBG resources in execution of the mechanical aspects of project management including schedule management, meeting agendas/minutes, and portfolio tracking
- Provide insight and expertise into strategic considerations of project management
- Integrate with client product development functional areas including CMC, clinical, preclinical, regulatory and quality
- Supporting LBG client proposal development activities as required.
- Leading/supporting market research activities as required.
- Traveling to client sites as required.
- Adhering to LBG’s principles in behavior as well as expectation for outstanding client deliverable quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Identify and sell new engagements for Company by supporting and/or leading in:
- Supporting the identification and selling of engagements for Company – inside sales with current client and new client capture.
- Supporting the drafting and editing of proposals and engagement documents for Company’s clients.
- Supporting the planning, tracking and follow-up on sales and marketing activities in pursuit of engagement opportunities
Create Company Intellectual Property
- Support the creation of internal tools, systems, methods and materials that help the Company perform more efficiently and with higher quality results.
- Support the creation and delivery of publications and presentations that support and build on the Company’s reputation and recognition in its target markets.
Support the growth of the company and Employee’s practice:
- Support the management and overhead activities of the Company as agreed on an annual basis with company management. Activities might include but not be limited to the Company’s Recruiting, Staff Training, Development and Mentoring, Staff Reviews, Engagement Economics, Internal Quality Standards, and the Development and Teaching of Company methods for its services.
- BS degree
- 15+ years of experience managing vaccine development programs through their life-cycle.
- PMP® certification or equivalent.
- Professional communication style and 100% dedication to client satisfaction and support.
- Expertise in MS Project
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or in collaboration with others.
- Advanced degree from an accredited college or university in a technical discipline.
- Ability to manage workload and perform on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to conduct research, synthesize information and present findings or recommendations orally and in writing.
Latham BioPharm Group, Inc offers a competitive base salary, annual bonus, professional career development and growth opportunities, medical, life, short and long-term disability, and Safe Harbor 401K plan options with 3% automatic contribution and up to 5% corporate match.
Latham BioPharm Group
Why Work Here?Latham BioPharm Group (LBG) unites teams and technologies in the Life Sciences. We provide high level life science product development support, strategic consulting services and nondilutive funding support.
Growing consulting company focused on making a positive difference in the world.