Principal Consultant, IVD
Latham BioPharm Group Elkridge, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Latham BioPharm Group (LBG) unites teams and technologies in the Life Sciences. We provide high level business development, program management, technical, and strategic consulting services and have proven expertise in biodefense and pandemic response, and strategic product development. We provide these services to life science companies looking to secure, or who have secured, funding in both the federal and commercial sectors.
Title: Principal Consultant
Travel: Estimated to be less than 10%. Actual travel requirements are variable dependent on client requirements and not a predetermined number of days per week or month.
Supporting and growing the LBG Medical Devices and Diagnostics sector with a focus on IVDs. The role will serve as a primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) on projects involving IVD. In addition, the role will be responsible for helping identify new opportunities for LBG
Provide consulting services for Latham’s clients including, but not limited to:
• Provide SME support for projects.
• Establish and manage client relationships.
• Assist in the tracking of project specific budgets.
• Assist in creating and coordinating project schedules and maintaining the process for regular reviews and updates.
• Assist in the management of day-to-day aspects of a project, including planning for and/or facilitating regular meetings, recording meeting minutes, and reporting to both internal and external customers.
• Apply job expertise to proactively address client business issues and opportunities.
• Engage in ensuring excellent customer service experiences.
• Prepare and implement Deliverable Trackers and Action Item logs, providing actionable feedback for individual project team members.
• Drive strategic planning as it relates to IVD
• Adhere to LBG quality standards with regard to client deliverables.
• Other duties as assigned
Identify and sell new engagements for Company:
• Support the identification and selling of commercial, government, and non-profit funded engagements.
• Support the drafting and editing of proposals and engagement documents, including serving as the Project Manger for the preparation of proposals.
• Support the management of existing and potential client relationships.
• Support the planning, tracking and follow-up on sales and marketing activities in pursuit of engagement opportunities.
Create Company Intellectual Property:
• Support the creation of internal tools, systems, methods and materials that help the Company perform more efficiently and with higher quality results.
• Support the creation and delivery of publications and presentations that support and build on
the Company’s reputation and recognition in its target markets.
• Graduate degree; PHD preferred
• 15 years’ experience in the development, manufacture and/or research of IVDs.
• Experience managing projects/understanding of project management principles.
• Fluency in MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or in collaboration with others
• Works well with teams, often comprised of multiple disciplines.
• Professional communication style and 100% dedication to client satisfaction and support.
• Experience with reviewing and/or crafting United States Government proposals and contracts.
• Ability to manage workload and perform on multiple projects concurrently.
• Knowledge of IVD product development process.
Latham BioPharm Group offers a competitive base salary, annual bonus, professional career development and growth opportunities, medical, life, short and long-term disability, and Safe Harbor 401K plan options.
Latham BioPharm Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
Latham BioPharm GroupWhy Work Here?
Growing consulting company focused on making a positive difference in the world.
Latham BioPharm Group (LBG) unites teams and technologies in the Life Sciences. We provide high level life science product development support, strategic consulting services and nondilutive funding support.