Medical care professionals, are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity to work with a leading provider of laser vision correction in the United States? Would you like the opportunity to earn up to $1,500 per month in bonus and participate in great benefit plans? Would you like to work for a second generation, family owned business that helps people see? Would you like to help donate money and glasses to underprivileged people in our country and beyond? Join US at LasikPlus!
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for highly motivated Technicians to join our team. We have a training program and will train motivated and committed individuals who have a passion for patient care and customer service. In this position, you will play a key role assisting the ophthalmologist in all aspects of patient care. If you would like to join an environment that will inspire you to expect the most of yourself and your career, and if you meet our requirements, we definitely want to hear from you. Contact us today!
As a Vision Health Technician, you will be responsible for pre and post-operative care to patients by following standard operating procedures, and preparing patients for treatment and assisting ophthalmologist in LASIK surgery.
Additional responsibilities for this retail ophthalmology role include:
- Delivering quality patient care, excellent communication and customer service
- Assisting ophthalmologist in surgery suite with LASIK procedure
- Applying drops to anesthetize, dilate, or medicate eyes
- Educating patients by providing information regarding treatment, use of drops and drugs
- Ensuring confidentiality by completing and safeguarding medical records
- Operating various ophthalmology diagnostic equipment
As a Vision Health Technician, you should possess exceptional organizational and problem solving skills, with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a highly-dynamic work environment. Additionally, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to communicate complex information to patients and family members.
Specific qualifications for this health care role include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in sales or retail role, preferred
- Basic office equipment and computer skills
- Ophthalmic/optometric experience, preferred but not required
Join LasikPlus – and help us transform the lives of our patients.
This job description is merely a summary and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the applicant. Requirements represent minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities. This document does not create an employment relationship or employment contract, whether express or implied.
LasikPlus is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.lasikplus.com or see our great reviews on Glassdoor.