LBLA Beauty is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be responsible for driving digital and print projects to support marketing initiatives. We are looking for a deadline-driven, creative mind who is highly collaborative. The ideal candidate has understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially for packaging, social marketing and trade shows. This role reports to the Executive Creative Director but will have high visibility working with other key team members within Marketing & Education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Self-manage multiple projects at once and ensure they are completed correctly and on time
· Work with education and marketing team to create monthly promotional materials
· Create other collateral within the US Marketing department to support various channels (this includes but is not limited to: visual merchandising assets; influencer mailing materials; social media graphics; GWP packaging; internal education materials; B2B marketing collateral, trade show artwork)
· Brainstorm new, exciting ways to showcase our product through compelling visuals
Education and/or Experience:
• Beauty or Fashion experience is a MUST
· Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design or related field preferred
· 3 – 5 years of experience working on fast-paced graphic design projects with an impressive portfolio of work in fashion or beauty
· Extensive knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
· Expert knowledge in digital design and motion graphics, with experience in print
· Clean eye for design and desire to stay on-trend within the marketplace
· A deadline driven self-starter who can interpret branding and messaging, then turn that into something great!
· A positive, can-do attitude that works well under pressure and tight deadlines
· Ability to take constructive feedback to accomplish overall department marketing objectives
To be considered for this role, please send the link to your portfolio and instagram to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.