Aesthetic Sales Representative - Inside Sales Job
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Position: Aesthetic Sales Representative – Inside Sales Job
LaserAway is a medical aesthetics company set in bright, beautiful retail locations across the nation offering patients top of the line services including laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, CoolSculpting and fillers. From attentive sales representatives to meticulous clinicians, each of our employees are laser-focused on providing results.
LaserAway is a family of passionate, talented and dedicated individuals with a collective goal to work hard and have fun doing it. We thrive off of lifting each other and our patients to be their best selves and push one another toward greater success.
With over 80 locations coast to coast and growing, LaserAway is looking for passionate, talented and dedicated individuals who want to take their career to the next level. We provide exceptional training to give you the tools to be successful and look for talent within our organization to grow with us.
· Generous compensation structure including uncapped commission
· Career growth and advancement
· Flexible schedule and work-life balance
· Cutting edge medical equipment
· Employee discounts on products and services
· Supportive and uplifting office culture
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Description
A LaserAway Aesthetic Sales Representative is vital to delivering customer service and driving sales results by selling and promoting LaserAway’s hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services. We are looking for top performers with a track record of success. The Ideal candidate is confident with high integrity coupled with a customer-centric attitude. This person will be responsible for consultations and generating enthusiasm for our non-invasive procedures.
Our expert marketing team will provide you with warm leads through their social media initiatives. This position does not require any cold calling or telemarketing but does require outbound calls to leads. In addition to new patient sales, this role requires following up with previous potential clients/patients who have not purchased with us in the past. Our successful Aesthetic Sales Representatives are able to renew interest by promoting laser hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
• Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments with warm leads; conduct initial consultation; describe LaserAway’s treatments and skincare line professionally and with an expert knowledge base.
• Close sales by building rapport with potential patients; explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections; prepare financing contracts with lenders such as Care Credit and Loan Hero.
• Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
• Create client retention by upselling additional products and services.
• Recommend new products and services by evaluating current aesthetic treatment processes.
• Manage front desk duties such as checking patients in/out while ensuring a positive and warm experience and maintaining a clean and professional clinic.
• Adhere to LaserAway policies and protocols.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications
• Education/ Experience: Previous sales experience required.
• Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, peers, and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to multitask, while being attentive to patients and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
• Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Compensation
LaserAway offers a generous pay structure with additional earning potential through commissions and bonuses. Additional benefits include (but not limited to)
• Healthcare benefits
• Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
• Paid Time Off
• Generous employee discounts
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, LaserAway reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. LaserAway is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
BusinessView all jobs at LaserAway
Get fresh Aesthetic Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.