Who we need: We are looking for a Service Manager to join our team. This person will manage LTI’s Service department consisting of Technicians and Service support personnel to insure LTI’s customers and dealers receive the best experience possible. Take ownership of LTI processes and policies by providing insight and documentation that develop standards in line with LTI executive direction for all LTI products in support of LTI’s customer and dealer network. Provide day-to-day guidance and support to LTI service personnel insuring all processes are followed to maintain the highest level of customer support. Manage the positive resolution of all customer issues, insuring all repaired equipment returns properly aligned, calibrated and packaged securely in a timely manner.
What you will do:
- Manage daily tasks supporting LTI customer issues to complete and timely resolution.
- Manage all aspects of personnel development within the Service Department team, including performance evaluations, hiring, and training.
- Insure proper inventory levels for support of product service activities. Facilitate parts shortages with Inventory Manager.
- Understand, modify and create related documentation for internal personnel.
- Propose and develop necessary documentation for customers and users of LTI equipment as needed.
- Develop and distribute periodic service reports as required.
- Understand and become the subject matter expert of LTI’s Service Management System for tracking all repair activities.
- Develop quarterly goals and objectives for department and staff.
- Responsible for insuring operation of all fixtures and test equipment used in the service department with support of engineering department.
- Work with production and engineering staff to improve product designs, correct post manufacturing defects, and streamline service and production processes when possible.
- Support internal LTI staff on customer related product use problems as related to after sales support.
- Perform duties not identified above in support of LTI’s processes and sales activities as requested or required
- Other duties as needed.
What you need:
Qualified individuals will have a minimum of:
- Three + years of technical service management experience with an emphasis on electro-mechanical equipment in a high tech and fast paced environment.
- Strong Customer Focused personality with a “will do” attitude toward external and internal customers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Extensive experience as a customer service manager over technical and non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of methods and procedures involved in trouble shooting and repairing electronic equipment.
- Experience with Service-related customer support tracking systems helpful.
- Strong experience with technical employee development, customer service, and internal team building.
- Adept at documenting service processes and policy for both internal and external audiences.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft office experience, ERP – Service Management strongly desired
How to apply: Qualified candidates please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference job req 090619SV in the subject line. No agencies or head hunters please.
Laser Technology, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.