Travel & Trade Show Coordinator
Laser Shot Inc Stafford, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Laser Shot is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and installation of live-fire and simulated weapons training systems. Laser Shot proudly provides cutting-edge weapons and tactical training systems to the military, including many Special Forces units, law enforcement and government agencies around the world.
To provide complete management for all aspects pertaining to all Laser Shot trade shows and travel requirements for sales department. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of professional work experience, be detail oriented with knowledge of trade shows, travel bookings and accommodations for sales department employees. The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is a must. This position requires superior customer service skills. Candidate must follow-up on the details of each event and be able to problem solve on their own and seek management’s input after research.
• Comprehensive show/event management beginning at research level pre-approval status, through planning and execution of trade shows and the final after-action review following each show/event, and appropriate archiving of show/event information.
• Establish and maintain standardized processes and forms for complete trade show and event management
• Collection of all relevant individual show/event information, demographics, and history to aid management’s decision to approve or disapprove attending a particular show.
• Research new shows or previously unattended shows that may be relevant to Laser Shot; present research to ABDM (Assistant Business Development Manager), BDM (Business Development Manager) and other senior level executive
• Precise communication with Laser Shot employees to determine trade shows attendance, set-up, scheduling, tear-down and all logistics pertaining to trade shows. Collect salesmen and Executive Staff input regarding potential shows.
• Establish and hold trade show/event coordination meetings/conference calls with all stake holders for each individual show.
• Establish and clearly present all show/event deadlines for payment, setup/teardown, product delivery, individual trade show guidelines or any other relevant information that may needed to be considered for planning and carrying out a show or event.
• Ensure proper marketing and promotional materials are created and available for each show. Including maintaining an accurate log of all marketing books, flyers, DVD’s, company shirts, and presentation materials (stands, backdrops, etc.).
• Work with Sales department to book and manager all travel
• Ensure timely payment for transportation and accommodations.
• Precise communication with Laser Shot employee to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
• Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using hotel rate books or websites.
• Book transportation and hotel reservations.
• Plan and book all travel, hotel and car reservations for all sales employees attending trade shows.
• Provide Laser Shot employees with complete itineraries containing travel information, hotel reservations, transportation reservations or any other travel concerns.
• Print boarding passes for Executive staff
Education: College Graduate Preferred
Experience: One to two years related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills; Word, Outlook.
This is a full-time position, M-F 8:00 – 5:00. Compensation based on qualifications & experience. Excellent benefits including paid holidays, paid vacation/sick days, and 401K.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs
Laser Shot Inc
Laser Shot is a global leader in firearm and force option training solutions. Innovative products incorporate the latest technologies in developing accurate, dependable, and effective use of firearms by military, law enforcement and other public safety professionals.
4214 Bluebonnet DriveStafford, TX
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Laser Shot Inc