Material Handler: 1st Shift Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm 2nd Shift Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am
Job Overview: As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for the following:
Staging work for operators in various departments and working with the shift supervisor to complete other tasks to allow the work to move throughout the plant.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Eager to bring your skillset into an advanced manufacturing facility.
- Must be a detail oriented person willing and able to contribute to a team effort.
- Begin and finish each day with a zero-defect mentality and commitment to producing a quality, American made product.
- Must be eager and willing to work 40 plus hours each week
Physical Requirements and Duties:
- Ability to reach, turn, twist, and walk.
- Ability to stand for the duration of a work shift.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. at a time.
- Being able to get on and off a forklift numerous times throughout the shift
- Forklift experience is a plus but not necessary