- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re seeking someone who enjoys Full-Charge accounting in a multi-company environment to join our team. This position reports to the President and works closely with the CEO and CFO. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task while maintaining meticulous attention to detail. A basic accounting skills test may be given to the candidates interviewed.
Our company offers excellent benefits including 401(k) match and all Federal holidays off.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Performing all accounting procedures for multiple entities including A/P, payroll, G/L and financial statement preparation and analysis
- Ensuring daily deposits and related disbursements are recorded accurately and timely
- Reconciling intercompany accounts
- Completing monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing annual budget
- Remitting annual reports for use tax, personal property tax, and unclaimed property
- Preparing and issuing 1099’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2 years related accounting experience
- Strong computer aptitude, including expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferred
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
Las Vegas collections companyWhy Work Here?
Awesome company with great benefits.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Las Vegas collections company