Position: Medical Billing
Position Description: Responsible for posting, processing charges and handling the A/R that corresponds to the charges being entered. Follow up with insurance companies on denials and underpayments and work monthly account receivable reports provided by management. Responsible for assisting patients in understanding their financial responsibilities to clinic and responsible for collection of delinquent patient accounts.
- Requirements: 1-3 years’ experience in a medical/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of medical billing/collection and coding practices.
- Familiar with CPT/ICD-10 codes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and the ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend explanation of benefits (EOBs).
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent phone etiquette and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-task, high energy environment.
- Ability to assist other staff members and support the team approach.
- Arrive to work on time and be consistent with attendance.
-Medical and Dental paid at 100% for employee only effective the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
-401K and Profit Sharing after 1 year of employment.
-7 paid holidays
Las Vegas Urology is the premier provider of urologic care in Southern Nevada. We offer outstanding physicians, state-of-the-art technology, comprehensive clinical facilities and create the best possible patient care experience. We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of our business. Las Vegas Urology wants dedicated and skilled employees to join our team.
Meet With Hiring Managers on October 11th!
Thursday, October 11th
9:00am – 12:30pm
Suncoast Hotel and Casino
9090 Alta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145