Las Vegas Urology LLP Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: December 16, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manage the development and maintenance of accounting practices and procedures in accordance with G.A.A.P. to ensure accurate and timely financial reports of the practice's activities. Oversee and direct all financial/accounting activities to include, but not limited to: A/P, A/R, G/L, purchasing, 401(k)/PSP, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of the group's financial reporting and General Ledger.
- Ensure accurate and timely periodic closings in cooperation with the independent CPA.
- Responsible for cash management and all aspects of the day-to-day accounting requirements.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in month-end and quarter closing if and as requested.
- Distribute Physician monthly draws, on call payments, bonuses with accuracy.
- Process Physician payroll and 401(k) contributions.
- Manage payroll tax returns.
- Calculate employer contributions for PSP and retirement plan and coordinate funds transfer.
- Collaborate with Administrator in the development of annual budgets for group.
- Receive electronic invoices and manage files by vendor.
- Review and approve invoices for payment.
- Prepare account payable checks.
- Answer vendor inquiries.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are current and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Provide back-up invoices for charges as requested.
- Support Administrator on projects when necessary.
- Conduct self in accordance with Las Vegas Urology's employee manual.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality; adhere to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- BS/BA in Business with a major in Accounting.
- Experienced in computerized accounting software (QuickBooks).
- 3 5 years general accounting experience, preferably in the medical/healthcare industry.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Critical thinking.
- Proficient in Microsoft office & Outlook.
- Ability to interface with people using tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Outstanding professional demeanor.
Las Vegas Urology offers a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life are paid at 100% for employee only effective the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
- 401K and Profit Sharing after 1 year of employment.
- PTO accrual
- 7 paid holidays