- Are you motivated, hardworking self-starter with excellent people skills?
- Do you have aspirations to learn and grow quickly within the same company by going from entry-level to executive?
- Are you team-oriented / sports-minded and willing to contribute to maintaining an enjoyable successful work culture?
If the answer to these 3 vital questions is YES, we would love to meet you because you would be a fantastic representative of Las Vegas Premier Marketing. These are the most important attributes we have, aside from a positive attitude. We do provide fully paid training as this is an entry level position.
About The Job
This is a full-time position in which you will:
- Market campaigns, manage, and record product sales for our clients
- Work both independently and collaboratively to make sure we are meeting set goals that will be communicated to you (no surprises!)
- Communicate brand information to relevant target audience
- Work alongside management on nurturing client relationships
- Grow your working knowledge of the marketing, sales, and advertising field
- Coordinate retail promotions and organize presentations of sales information
We at Las Vegas Premier Marketing are driven professionals who want to provide top-notch service for our clients. We don't just consider ourselves a corporation out to do a list of duties daily; we make an impact in our field and enjoy ourselves doing it. We also enjoy making an impact on our local community by coordinating and participating in charity events with our Hands-In initiative.
Why You Should Apply
In exchange for you sharing your talent with us, we provide:
- Medical Insurance
- A management training program that all employees have the option to participate in to further develop their leadership skills
- Bonuses based on merit and performance
We are also exclusively interested in promoting from within - the CEO of the company started from this exact position. We want to see our employees grow, which is why we look for leadership-minded employees from the get go. In order to get to know our employees personally and foster team spirit, our CEO joins his team at out-of-office/after-hours work events, such as happy hour at Dave & Busters, potlucks, and more!
Apply now to be considered for an in-person interview as soon as possible! We thank you for considering joining our team!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.