CLIENT RELATIONS / CUSTOMER SERVICE - Now Seeking individuals who enjoy customer service, interacting one on one with clients and are looking for a growing career in the business world! Full paid training is provided in the Customer Service / Client Relations position.
New Branch Now Open!
THIS POSITION IS ENTRY LEVEL ONLY, IDEAL FOR RECENT GRADS, MAY GRADS OR INDIVIDUALS WITH 0-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
We are now looking to fill ENTRY LEVEL Marketing, Advertising, Sales, PR & Communications Positions for our Las Vegas location. No experience is necessary, full training will be provided and the main focus will be:
- Designing and Executing Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for clients
- Manage Advertising Promotions - Promotional Materials, Public Relations, Merchandising
- Sales - Client Acquisition through excellent brand consulting
- Client Retention - Provide the best experience for existing clients creating brand loyalty.
Our daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED TO:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
- Schedule promotions and manage calendar
- Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interact with customers through field marketing activities
- Manage client relationship
BENEFITS OF THE POSITION:
- The candidate will develop skills such as: team development and leadership, effective communication skills, sales tactics, marketing strategies, account management, client relations, customer acquisition and retention, amongst others.
- Promotions based on individual performance and results
- Travel to our other branches in Miami, Chicago, San Francisco, DC, and internationally if travel is desired.
- Competitive pay + bonuses
- Team oriented environment - friendly competition
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Detail oriented
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance driven
- Excellent time management skills
If you have any of the following experiences we would like to hear from you: customer service, event sales, business-to-business sales, event promotions, retail, restaurant, fundraising, event marketing and promotions.
IF YOU FEEL THIS MIGHT BE THE RIGHT FIT, SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ASAP. IF YOU'RE SELECTED, YOU'LL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24-48 HOURS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IS UP TO DATE.