- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE JOB
The FP&A group delivers critical business analysis and insight through partnerships with our business leaders. While reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Financial Analyst plays a critical role in our financial reporting & planning processes, providing in-depth analysis to the FP&A team, CFO, and broader leadership team. This work helps to identify opportunities for profit improvement and to drive growth. This is an excellent opportunity to gain broader exposure with executive leaders and cross-functional teams due to the alignment of the role.
The bullet points below reflect roughly 80% of your job. We are a fast-paced company, you may be pulled in a variety of different directions with tasks added or changed.
- Assist in the budgeting process for the Larson business which includes analysis for new business, share gains, pricing activity, etc.
- Develop, analyze, and report on the annual operating plan as well as monthly reforecasts for the Larson business, including critical reporting for FBHS (Corporate)
- Assist in production of monthly reporting packages & critical business review, as well participate in various cost and business analytics to drive business profits
- Perform walks (bridges) of YOY results & key analysis of changes in results vs. forecast/plan
- Perform other ad-hoc support and reporting as required such as product profitability, fixed vs. variable costs, sales reporting, etc.
- 2-5 years of finance experience
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and understand financial concepts
- Must understand accounting concepts and know how to research actual versus expected results
- Must communicate well and be able to present results, both verbally and in writing, including critical communication with executive leadership team
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- BA in Accounting / Finance or demonstrated proficiency commensurate with the position
- MBA (preferred) with a finance/business focus
- Previous experience in financial planning in other functions
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft and Oracle
- Track record of strong execution on key projects & deliverables
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K, and a bonus program
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Culture committed to work-life balance with flexible work options
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon/Larson/Solar Innovations) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Larson