Truck Driver -Full Time
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the World's Leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Custom Framing Products
We are looking for a Delivery Driver to serve as a member of our delivery team on our late shuttle route starting in Minnetonka (Monday – Friday, 6:30pm to 1:00am). The ideal candidate is a team player who is self-motivated and hard-working. Each team member is crucial to the overall success of the team and we expect each person to contribute their ideas for continuous improvement. Our work environment is influenced by our customers – craftspeople and artists helping consumers and businesses’ make their environments personal and compelling through art and wall décor.
Your primary responsibility is driving a 26 foot box truck on a specified delivery route.
- Ability to work within a timeline for delivery
- Loading & unloading of the delivery truck.
- Maintains truck for repair and cleanliness
What You Need To Be Successful
- Experience as a route driver, 2-3 years required
- Valid driver’s license (Class C), and good driving history
- Ability to read and interpret maps
- Regular lifting of 50+ lbs
- Professional appearance
- Great problem-solving skills
- H.S. diploma or GED, preferred
Who We Are
Larson Juhl is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway and we are proud to be the world’s leading manufacturer and distributor of custom framing products. Our formula for success is a combination of caring for our customers and team members, providing high quality products and living the Larson Juhl values every day.
- Customer always comes first.
- Fair and honest in all dealings.
- Respect for the individual.
- Excellence in products and service.
- Rewards tie to performance.
- Leadership by example.
We provide team members with rewarding career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits program, including:
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- A company matched 401(k) plan
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid vacations, paid personal time and paid holidays
- A scholarship program, educational assistance and profit sharing.
Join Us - Apply online and become part of our great team!
Larson Juhl is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in our employment practices on any basis protected by federal, state or local law including race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. No agencies please.
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Larson-Juhl