Finishing Machine Operator
Monday - Friday 1st Shift
$13.00 - $15.00 depending on experience
Join the Leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Custom Framing Products
Join the World's Leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Custom Framing Products! We have a great set of core values and work as a team.
Larson-Juhl is looking for highly motivated, reliable team members to work in our busy Manufacturing facility. Machine operators are required to set-up, run and monitor machine operation during the production process. Maintaining machine output and high quality as defined by the control plan is essential. Key attributes include good decision making skills, attention to detail and excellent color vision. Previous machine operator experience is beneficial but not necessary as training will be provided.
- Physical endurance and agility with ability to stand for three or more hour intervals.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, push, pull, reach, carry and walk with various sizes of loads.
Our team members enjoy rewarding career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits program:
- Health, life, and dental insurance.
- A company matched 401(k) plan.
- Short and long-term disability coverage.
- Paid vacations, paid personal time and paid holidays.
- A scholarship program, educational assistance and profit sharing.
Additional Information / How to Reply:
Ready to Join Us! Click the Apply Now for next steps towards becoming a team member.
Larson-Juhl is proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in our employment practices on any basis protected by federal, state or local law including race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
No agencies, walk-ins or direct calls to distribution centers please. Have Questions? Contact our dedicated recruiting team directly @ 1.866.748.8722 for assistance.