- Posted: over a month ago
Charles E. Larson and Sons, a manufacturer of open die and seamless rolled ring forgings, is committed to providing products and services that meet or exceed our customer requirements. As a team, we will focus our efforts on continuing to improve all levels of service to our customers as measured against our corporate goals. Our goal is deliver the highest quality products on time, every time.
We are currently hiring an Administrative Assistant.
Provide administrative support for assigned company Executive. Back be assigned as backup for other
personnel and perform office duties when required.
1. Answers and screens incoming calls for Executive. May route to voicemail or take message.
2. Process incoming orders, modify existing orders or cancel orders in accordance with standard
3. May prepare correspondence, outgoing mail, reports, etc.
4. Updates customer information as required.
5. Answer phones, e-mails and faxes and direct to correct personnel as needed.
6. Interact with other office and shop personnel to ensure work performed, reporting and customer
information is accurate.
7. Interacts with customers as assigned. Provide customer service support, answer questions,
research information. Follow up with assigned customers.
8. May coordinate, schedule and attend meetings with staff or BOD. May develop agenda and
9. Perform a variety of other clerical duties as needed.
10. Keep work area neat and orderly.
11. Receive, understands and follows all written and oral
12. Communicate all concerns and other work related issues to supervisor.
13. Complete all paperwork and electronic entry associated with position.
14. Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety and attendance requirements.
15. Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM SKILLS, EDUCATION & ABILITIES:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Excellent phone etiquette.
3. Basic math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Good communication skills including the ability to receive oral and written instruction and provide
information to internal and external customers, visitors, vendors and employees.
5. Strong ability to pay attention to details.
6. Ability to prioritize and organize work.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. 20/40 vision required with or without correction.
2. Speaking and hearing 100% of the workday.
3. Use of hands 100% of the workday.
4. Ability to sit and work at a computer up to 100% of the workday.
5. Walking, lifting, bending, stooping and twisting up to 75% of the workday.
6. Typical of a manufacturing environment. Exposure to dust, fumes, noise and vibration on a regular basis.
BusinessView all jobs at Larson Forgings