Transportation Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Larson Design Group (LDG) is a growing, 100 percent employee-owned Architectural, Engineering, and Planning, firm with 13 offices across Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, West Virginia, Arizona, Florida, and Oklahoma. We are committed to the progress and development of our company, employees, and communities by offering growth opportunities, competitive compensation, a hybrid workplace environment, and a comprehensive benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilize your creative and entrepreneurial leadership skills to grow an established and reputable Transportation business. An important part of your role will be to work collaboratively with our leadership team to identify and execute our plans to grow our Transportation business in the state of Florida.
The Program Manager is responsible for developing and managing prospective clients and new market introductions. This position works closely with firm VPs and Directors as well as existing and past clients to assess client environment, culture, and technical needs. The Program Manager also communicates and coordinates activities across various departments and with internal leadership to successfully advance new and existing client relationships.
Additional responsibilities for this position:
- Manage large clients/projects, strategic clients, and clients/projects which may require more complex, multi-departmental services exceeding $2M revenue; responsible for project profit objectives.
- Create and track larger, more complex, and/or multi-departmental client proposals including writing scope, technical & price proposals, statements of interests, amendments, developing budgets & schedules, and identifying potential issues.
- Prepare workload forecasting reports.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental, survey, and other rules, regulations, and permitting requirements.
- Possess knowledge of Codes and Standards applicable to design of projects.
- Prepare technical and price proposals, statements of interests, amendments, and schedules.
- Promote, utilize, and support quality assurance and quality control processes to improve the quality of deliverables and reduce design errors & omissions.
- Prepare, review, and coordinate contract agreements for projects; sign contract agreement within the allotted parameters provided.
- Identify new markets, develop leads & opportunities, perform business development activities, and pursue new geographies.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate project team members and sub-consultants.
- Direct, mentor, and guide team members and staff; provide annual performance evaluations and career development plans.
- Manage project risk in accordance with company policy.
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in position-relevant Engineering/ Architectural field (from ABET or NAAB accredited school preferred) Landscape Architecture, or related field of study.
- Experience: Minimum of fifteen (15) years job-related experience.
- Licensure/Certification: PE, RA, PLA, PLS, or other professional licensure in field of expertise strongly preferred.
- Advanced level of knowledge with MS Office, AutoCAD, MicroStation, Deltek Vision, etc.
- Must possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a project team and hold strong leadership and interpersonal skills and strong time management skills.
- Must be able to interact with clients, vendors, regulatory agencies, and other external sources in a professional manner.
- Must be proficient in public speaking, creating presentations, and delegation.
Larson Design Group is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
Larson Design Group
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Larson Design Group