Sr Proposal Coordinator - SF 330
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Larson Design Group (LDG) is a growing, employee-owned (ESOP), Architectural, Engineering, Planning, and Surveying firm with 13 office locations across Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Florida and Arizona. We are committed to the progress and development of our company, employees, and community offering growth opportunities, competitive compensation, and benefits package.
About the Position
The Senior Proposal Coordinator, SF-330 Specialist, is responsible for producing high-quality Federal Government Standard Form 330 proposals (primarily) and other public-sector and private-sector proposals (secondarily) that feature written narratives and supporting graphics for the planning, architecture, engineering, and construction services profession; engaging in strategic and tactical discussions and activities to help LDG win work; supporting the business development (BD) and sales activities that are inherent in the pursuit of markets, clients, programs, and projects; establishing and maintaining relationships with internal teaming partners, Group leaders, directors, and client-facing technical staff, and assisting them in their “Seller/Doer” roles; establishing and maintaining relationships with external teaming partner firms (both design firms for Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contracts and general contractors for design-build projects), and working with their materials to package proposals; engaging in the entire spectrum of BD and Sales activities, including market research, Go / No Go processes, capture planning, qualifications packages, proposals, fee quotes, and interview presentation preparations, etc.; and providing administrative support to the BD and sales process.
- Is capable of producing proposals and presentation materials to support the pursuit of various federal contract vehicles including, but not limited to, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracts, multiple-award task order contracts (MATOCs), single-award task order contracts (SATOCs), and design-build projects. Conducts kickoff meetings, manages the process, interfaces as necessary, and executes the production of the proposal or presentation. Takes complete charge of packages for physical or electronic submission, including working with other team members to ensure all writing, graphic design, and production is completed in a timely fashion. Performs whatever tasks are necessary to execute the proposal or presentation, once direction from technical staff is received. Serves as the go-to person for creating winning proposals and presentations.
- Provides market and opportunity research through GovWin database and other resources. Conducts daily searches, looks for projects to pursue, market trends, competitive intelligence, contract awards, etc. Research assignments and proposal production may span the entire spectrum of the Federal Government, including the US Army Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, US Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence, Space Command, Departments of Transportation, Homeland Security, Veterans Affairs, Energy, Land Management, Indian Affairs, the General Services Administration, Overseas Building Office, and others.
- Utilizes specialized expertise in the development and maintenance of database information that is used and tailored for Federal Government pursuits, including SF-330 formatted resumes, project sheets, matrix information, boilerplate narratives for Section 10, information graphics, Part IIs, reusable subconsultant information, etc. For teaming partners, converts their information, as necessary, for use in LDG proposals. Tailors and provides LDG proposal materials to teaming partners.
- Engages in periodic general BD and target-specific meetings and activities, assists with market research, capture planning, Sales Funnel management, Deltek Vision (or equal) maintenance, Client Relationship Management (CRM) database, video production, and other duties as may be necessary to support BD and Sales efforts.
- Develops and maintains collateral materials for qualifications packages, promotional materials, brochures, etc. These may be as simple as one-page summaries or as complex as multi-disciplined integrated booklets. Works with the Marketing Department, as necessary.
- Assists with market plan development and target approach and penetration strategies, including annual Business Development Plans, New Client Acquisition Plans, and Existing Client Growth Plans. Contributes, especially, to Federal Business Development Plans.
- Provides general support to BD and Sales, including events, sales forecasts, hit ratio reports, analysis of BD effectiveness, the production of periodic reports, electronic files maintenance, ad-hock committees and special assignments.
- Hands-on, working knowledge of the profession, including planning, architecture, interior design, multi-disciplined engineering, construction services, transportation, geospatial information services, and other services provided by LDG. Understands technical acumen, particularly with respect to Federal projects, acronyms, nomenclature, etc.
- Experience and a passion for persuasive professional writing and the integration of intelligent graphics to tell a story and win projects. Serves as a coach and editor for both IDIQs and design-build opportunities.
- Capable of reading a contract and scope of services and then distilling the information to generate project sheets and write technical narratives for job descriptions.
- Assertive in dealing with technical staff, capable of interviewing them, making notes, and the producing first-draft documents.
- Ability to adjust between working on pursuits/projects independently or as a member of a larger pursuit team as dictated by the nature of each particular pursuit and other factors such as schedule and workload constraints.
- Has a “whatever-it-takes” attitude to stay focused, keep the capture team on strategy, and drive to win. Pushes technical staff to excellence in the chase. Understands the time sacrifices and personal commitment that are necessary for the job.
- Has an understanding of what is “working” and what is “not working” in a pursuit and advises accordingly.
- Has an interest in the built environment, design and construction projects.
Larson Design Group is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
Larson Design Group
BusinessView all jobs at Larson Design Group