- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Larson Design Group (LDG) is a growing, employee-owned (ESOP), Architectural, Engineering, Planning, and Surveying firm with 13 office locations across Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, West Virginia, Arizona and Florida. We are committed to the progress and development of our company, employees, and community offering growth opportunities, hybrid work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Proposal Associate supports the business development team by organizing and maintaining internal resources used in proposals including project, resume, and boilerplate content. The Proposal Associate will coordinate and work with a variety of internal clients across multiple groups within the organization. This position is responsible for gathering, updating, maintaining, and reviewing project information needed for developing quality proposal and populating the CRM database. Position is also responsible for assisting with preparing proposal responses for clients.
- Uses resources (Deltek Vision, GovWin, Sam.gov, -excel, project and/or proposal files) to perform a variety of tasks in support of proposal development.
- Gathers materials to support the development of new project descriptions: including scopes of work, previous award submissions, technical proposals, plans, images, etc.
- Writes/Develops project descriptions, resume materials, and other collateral pieces as needed according to established standards and procedures.
- Assists with maintaining and reviewing the proposal content/boilerplate library.
- Completes staff resume updates utilizing new project descriptions and updates from completed proposals.
- Provides QA/QC of materials developed by the business development team (proposals, collateral, resumes, project sheets, etc.).
- Assists with final production of completed proposals to be forwarded to the client.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Experience: Zero (0) to three (3) years’ experience.
- Licensure/Certification: N/A
- Understanding of the proposal development process (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills; willing to ask questions when needed; ability to present ideas and be a strong team contributor.
- Demonstrates organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, plan, coordinate with others, and execute the detailed steps necessary to achieve the overall goal/objective.
- Ability to employ critical thinking and problem-solving skills to anticipate problems/challenges and take steps to mitigate or prevent impacts.
- Interest in continuous improvement and learning; ability to apply lessons learned to future projects/assignments.
- Ability to multi-task; manage several concurrent projects simultaneously in an environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to adjust and respond to rapidly changing goals/deadlines
- Ability to work independently on individual components of a larger project or initiative while still supporting and collaborating on the overall team goals and initiatives.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite (required)
- Experience with Adobe software including Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (preferred)
- Experience with Deltek Vision and GovWin (preferred)
- Occasional travel required as needed. Local, extended distance, and overnight possibilities.
Larson Design Group is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
Larson Design Group
AddressCranberry Township, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Larson Design Group